Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Roomie Get Togethers





This summer was a treat because I got together on TWO separate occasions with my college roommates. With Monica and Mia living out of state we tried to all get together when they are in town visiting. Getting together with my sweet girlfriends is one of my highlights of the year. We have been getting together once and sometimes twice a year since our days in the blue cottage. Our first get together was up in Franklin, Idaho at Corey house. It was so fun to drive up there and see her and her sweet family. On the way home Jen B, Amy and I with our kids stopped the Casco Ice cream factory for a yummy treat. Two weeks later we went down Draper to Jen C house to workout and swim in the pool. What great times. What a blessing it is to have their influences as mothers, friendship and love as part of my life. I sure love my sweet friends.

No comments: