Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am thankful for...


I love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite Holiday. I will post more pics later but I just wanted to pause to express my gratitude for the many, many things that I am thankful for. There are too many to list but definitely the top ten things are...
1. My Heavenly Father
2. My Awesome Man and eternal friend
3. My Beautiful Children
4. Our Families/Heritage
5. My Friends
6. My Freedom/Country
7. My experience and opportunities
8. My Health
9. The Beauties of nature
10. And most of all my Testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ,which brings endless, happiness, joy and peace into my life.

3 comments:

Julie Church said...

Hey there! We got your Christmas card...so very cute! Thanks for thinking of us.
Send me your e-mail and I'll include you on my list of those welcome to my blog, then maybe we might keep better in touch...smile.
julieannchurch@gmail.com

Melissa and Jason said...

Hi Ken, this is Jason Dodd from Okinawa. We got your Christmas card too. Thanks. We are a little late on ours this year. Send me your email address and we will also add you to our blog.

Jason
doddpod@gmail.com

Look At Her Beautiful Face said...

Aha..!, The cutest little girl I've ever seen on the web..., so lovely!