Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009






The Easter Egg Hunt at grandma's house with all the cousins was the highlight of Easter this year!!! The kids loved searching for their hidden eggs and filling their baskets full. Even Ethan was thrilled that he could pick up colorful eggs and place or should I say throw them into his basket. Speaking of throwing, the egg toss/throw was the highlight for the men of the family. It was amazing to see how far they could throw their easter eggs out into the hay field and not break them. The contest came down to Ken and John to see how far they could get their eggs out into the field without breaking them. If I remember right I think Ken ended up winning Uncle Johnny!!! It was a great time with the family.
This year stake conference was held on Easter Sunday. It was our newly created Pleasant View South Stake's first conference. We attended the meeting at the tabernacle by the Ogden Temple. It was a great conference and the spirit was very strong!! It was a great way to spend Easter afternoon as a family!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like your Easter was fun. I remember all the easters that we spent as a family with the Bankheads. I can't believe how big your kids are gotten. I hope you are doing good. I love you Diane and you are a great cousin and I couldn't ask for any better. Your family is the best and great examples to me