Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Celebrating 10 years of Marriage in Hawaii!!!



We finally made it to Hawaii (my dream come true) to celebrate 10 years of marriage on January 23rd. We had a blast and although it was difficult to leave the kids for ten days, it was great to spend time alone and together. Thanks to both our mothers who watched our precious little ones while we were gone! It was great to know that we are still good friends and can have a good time together and laugh. In ten days we visited three island in Albrechtsen style(fit in as much as you can:))Oahu, Kauai, and the Big Island!!! What great fun it was!!! I must quickly mention I did break my right little toe following my reassuring husband out on coral reef!! Thanks dear for the extra bonus of fun:) As I look back on ten years so much has happened, so fast!!! I can honestly say there has been many joyous times because I am married to my true prince. Thanks babe for making my dreams come true this anniversary!!! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

kat said...

YAY!! You got it up and running! Good job!

Angie said...

I am so jealous! Looks like you two had a great vacation. Way to go with the blog!